Antigua & Barbuda citizenship is one that anyone who seek to have a second citizenship must seek after for varying reasons as shall be discussed later in this post. Antigua & Barbuda is a twin-island state, consisting of two major inhabited islands, Antigua & Barbuda, along with several small islands.
Antigua & Barbuda citizenship stated their Citizenship by investment programme in the year 2012, as one of the mechanisms to promote economic growth, attract developments and increase the inflows of direct foreign investment to the country.
Antigua & Barbuda Citizenship Advantages
Antigua & Barbuda as the largest of the English-speaking Leeward Islands attracts visitors with its mesmerizing beaches of the finest white sands and azure waters. Many high net-worth individuals are choosing to join the likes of Opray Winfrey, Robert De Niroand Eric Clapton who have winter homes on the islands.
OTHER BENEFITS OF ANTIGUA & BARBUDA CITIZENSHIP
- Average Citizenship is usually obtained in as little as 3 months.
- Citizenship of a British Commonwealth country.
- Dependent children under 25 and dependent over 65 can be included.
- Visa free to over 140 countries including UK, EU, Singapore & Hong Kong.
- No physical residence requirement during or after the application process.
- No interview required.
- No wealth, gifts, inheritances, foreign incomeor capital gain tax.
- Successful applicants enjoy full citizenship for life.
Our team of Immigration experts are waiting to assist individuals and their families, who are looking for better tax optimisation opportunities and ways to expand their travel freedom. Contact us today let’s discuss your options.