The practice of arbitration law focuses on the settlement of disputes with the intention of reaching a mutually beneficial outcome between all parties involved. This differs from the process of litigation in that it is a private method of dispute settlement, rather than a public one.
One of the major benefits of arbitration is that arguments can be settled faster, without the added burden of court costs and similar proceedings. Arbitration is also a more affordable option than pursuing claims via litigation. This is one reason why it is often a preferred option for cases where monetary or legal resolutions are required.
Experienced arbitration legal specialists
With our experienced team, at Abdulla Alsuwaidi Advocates, we are committed to providing an efficient, personalized arbitration law service in Dubai, the wider UAE, and even internationally. We are privileged to have a team with vast local and international experience, making us highly sought-after within the region.
We have conducted cases across multiple jurisdictions concerning various applicable laws, including Abu Dhabi Commercial Conciliation and Arbitration Center (ADCCAC), Rules of Dubai International Arbitration Center (DIAC), and even the International Court of Arbitration (ICC) among many others’.
Our multi-disciplined team are highly adept in the practice of arbitration law. This is why our clients commend us on our friendly, knowledgeable approach to dispute settlement. As arbitration lawyers in Dubai, we are able to provide a range of services, such as:
- Client advice on arbitration – We provide easy-to-understand advice and support on applying for arbitration, choosing the right arbitrator, selecting witnesses, and the most appropriate action to take based on the facts of the case.
- Drafting arbitration contracts and clauses – Our law firm can draft contract clauses to ensure arbitration cases work to their potential. We provide clients with managed dispute resolution until settlement has been agreed upon.
- Client representation – We provide full client arbitration representation, from the initial stages of the process until dispute finalization. We are able to give direction and legal advice at each and every stage.
- Supplying professional arbitrators – If required, we are able to act as arbitrators and have a wealth of licensed talent in our team. This ensures accurate facilitation of arbitration cases to ensure fair and legal settlement.
- Arbitration enforcement – Our experienced and knowledgeable team can ensure arbitration awards are enforced in the UAE as well as international jurisdictions.
At Abdulla Alsuwaidi Advocates, we work closely with our clients to establish the facts and prepare the best course of action for resolution. In all cases, we try to avoid expensive litigation and work towards an amicable settlement. And where a settlement is not possible through an arbitration process, we are well-placed to act as counsel for clients.
Please contact us on +971 52 9333726 to talk with one of our experienced arbitration specialists. We are ready and waiting to take your call. Alternatively, send us an e-mail and a representative will be in touch.
Meet our experienced lawyers
Aws. M. Younis
Mr. Aws M. Younis is the Managing Director / Senior Legal Consultant, and has had a dynamic and successful career which was built on high motivation and dedication. Adv. Aws Younis is active in Dubai since 2004.
Abdulla Al Suwaidi
Mr. Abdulla Al Suwaidi is the Local Partner / Senior Legal Consultant, and has had a successful career which was built on high motivation and commitment. He specializes in a full range of legal matters in the U.A.E