Commercial and corporate law has a clear focus on businesses, especially the interaction of people and assets between them. It is a broad area of legal practice that requires great expertise and experience. The topic covers aspects of finance, trade, sales, and contracting. But the scope also involves organizational restructuring, joint ventures, and many other areas.
Our team have a keen interest and detailed specialisms in all areas of commercial and corporate law. We have great knowledge of common commercial and corporate issues, including those involving cross-border jurisdictions, company mergers, and acquisitions. This enables us to provide our clients with in-depth legal advice when and where they need it.
Some of the most sought-after commercial law services include:
- General advice and support – Involving employment and commercial law, such as organizational disputes between employees and employers.
- Organizational claims of damage – Extending to claims of corporate negligence and injury for employees and partners. And legal support for business owners.
- Contracts – Drafting and rewriting of commercial contracts. This extends to employment contracts, partnerships, and acquisitions.
- Company investment support – Including helping with overseas or regional direct investment, company restructuring, and business setup.
- Business formation – Providing key support for company formation. This includes obtaining additional legal documentation for operating in certain sectors.
- Shares and equity – Vital advice and support on the practice of buying or selling shares. Also involves the transfer of shares or winding-down of companies.
- Mergers and acquisitions facilitation – Being a facilitator of company mergers and the legal implications of this, such as transfer of ownership.
- Independent facilitation – Providing a neutral escrow or advice service for commercial projects and ventures.
Commercial and Corporate Law Services
Mainland company formation:
At Abdulla Alsuwaidi Advocates, our corporate lawyers are specialists at company incorporation within the mainland Dubai, Sharjah and Abu Dhabi areas. We are also in a position to provide local and international company incorporation in tax and custom-specific areas, such as the free zones and offshore.
Company incorporation in free zones:
In the UAE, a number of free enterprise zones exist that have specific tax and duty aspects to consider. Our commercial lawyers cater to company formations in all free zones, such as in Dubai Multi Commodities Center, Jebel Ali, Sharjah Media City (SHAMS), Sharjah Airport, and others.
As a major center for enterprise, Dubai and other areas attract much foreign investment. We provide international customers with experienced first-hand knowledge of the UAE legal system.
This enables us to support clients who wish to invest in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and beyond. To achieve this, we strive to provide an efficient and friendly service, offering a range of payment options to suit each client.
In our law firm, we are happy to charge on an hourly basis or on a project-by-project basis. In addition, we can arrange for a yearly retainer to be established for clients who need ongoing legal expertise and support.
Please get in touch by telephoning +971 55 9230221. Our commercial lawyers are waiting to take your call.
Mr. Aws M. Younis is the Managing Director / Senior Legal Consultant, and has had a dynamic and successful career which was built on high motivation and dedication. Adv. Aws Younis is active in Dubai since 2004.View Attorney Profile