Property and real estate law revolves around the ownership and transfer of properties between individuals and commercial entities. This includes tenancy agreements between landlords and tenants. The UAE regulates the legal aspects of property and real estate via the Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA) and the Dubai Land Department. It is these two bodies that oversee property law in the UAE.
Our areas of property expertise
As one of the leading law firms in Dubai and operating throughout the UAE, we deal with a wide range of property issues, such as property acquisitions, claims, due diligence, and more. Some of the many areas our real estate lawyers have expertise in include:
- Acquisitions and real estate disposals – Involving the buying and selling of residential and commercial property assets.
- Residential property disputes – Incorporating disputes concerning residential property, such as borders, ownership, and extensions.
- Commercial real estate projects – Full commercial property and real estate management, with specialisms in UAE and international property law.
- Planning and development – In-depth legal support for planning and development applications. Including disputes and appeals.
- Asset management services – Providing a portfolio of professional asset management services for residential and commercial operators.
- Landlords and leasing agreements – Supplying landlords with legal advice and support, such as during tenancy disputes, drafting tenancy agreements, or when pursuing rental arrears.
- Cross-border property issues – The legal aspects of cross-border investments and negotiations for sale or disposal.
Professional, efficient property support
When conducting real estate and property law services, our law firm places great emphasis on satisfying the needs and requirements of every client we serve. We conduct our activities with great professionalism while maintaining a friendly, approachable manner. Whether representing clients at arbitration courts or making an appeal, we keep clients updated and supported every step of the way.
Our experienced property lawyers have multi-national law expertise. Many of our partners are multilingual with the ability to serve UAE nationals, residents, and international clients. It is this attention to detail that ensures happy, updated clients and many examples of successful property law outcomes.
Benefit from flexible payment methods
Just as every client is different, we are keen to be as flexible as possible when it comes to payment for our legal services. No matter the size of client, we can operate on an hourly rate, project by project basis, or monthly or annual retainer. This gives clients a great choice and flexibility, providing legal support with an affordable cost structure.
At Abdulla Alsuwaidi Advocates, we are proud to inform clients that this is our core area of legal expertise. Our head partners have vast experience in UAE and international property law, securing impressive success rates of over 90%.
For more information or to discuss a real estate or property case with our experts, please get in touch by telephone or e-mail. This can be done by contacting +971 52 9333726 or by completing the short online form.
- Inheritance tax solicitors
- Contentious probate solicitors
- Inheritance dispute lawyers
- Estate tax lawyer
- Inheritance dispute solicitors
- Estate inheritance law
- Inheritance attorney
- Inheritance dispute attorney
- Inheritance recovery attorneys
- Due diligence property purchase
- Inheritance solicitors
- Inherited property lawyers
- Family inheritance lawyer
- Due diligence for land purchase
- Leasing agreement lawyer
- Tenancy agreement lawyer
- Rental property lawyers
- Rental solicitors
- Lawyer for breaking apartment leaser
- Commercial real estate due diligence
- Rental dispute lawyer
Meet our experienced lawyers
Aws. M. Younis
Mr. Aws M. Younis is the Managing Director / Senior Legal Consultant, and has had a dynamic and successful career which was built on high motivation and dedication. Adv. Aws Younis is active in Dubai since 2004.
Abdulla Al Suwaidi
Mr. Abdulla Al Suwaidi is the Local Partner / Senior Legal Consultant, and has had a successful career which was built on high motivation and commitment. He specializes in a full range of legal matters in the U.A.E